Are You Web 2.0 Ready
Search Engines now include Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin, Myspace and many other social networking sites in their rankings when they crawl the web. Is you company in on those networks?
Social Media Website Integration
100 million plus daily Facebook users. 245 million users on Myspace. 2.5 million Twitter users.
Does your business have an effective social media marketing strategy, or are you just missing out on all these prospects?
Social media marketing is a big universe. There are many tools and technologies to consider. Our strategy is a simple one that can be divided into three core phases:
1.Choosing the appropriate social media platforms (ie; blog, Facebook,Twitter, etc…)
2.Building the appropriate types of content (tips, resources, giveaways, contests, etc…)
3.Understanding and satisfying the needs of the audience you will be interacting with.
Why have a social media marketing campaign?
- Connect with new prospects – social media allows you to spread your message and organically connect with prospects in your target market.
- Communicate with prospects – you can use social media websites to communicate information and messages to your prospects, to convert prospects into sales and profits.
- Communicate with customers – you can also use social media tools to communicate and interact with your customers, improving customer retention and reorder rates! Also, happy customers can easily connect you to their network of contacts, allowing you to reach an even larger audience.
3 Social Media Tools That Can Bring Profit To Your Business:
- Facebook. By creating and promoting pages, events, videos, and other content on Facebook, you can turn the world’s largest social website into a powerful marketing, prospecting, and communication tool for your business.
- Myspace. With a combination of creating a dynamic profile and uploading video and blogging content, MySpace is a powerful outlet that gives you the increased exposure to an untapped market in communicating your company brand & message.
- Twitter. Have you tweeted today? Twitter allows you to send short updates and messages to your network of contacts. An effective Twitter strategy will allow you to easily communicate with prospects and customers, as well as reach new prospects for your business
Give us a call. We can give a brief consultative overview of how we can help you achieve these goals. The free call will include a brief on:
•Social media tools you are currently using or what may be the best tools for you
•Specific goals you want to achieve,
•Current challenges and concerns that you face